We are currently seeking an A or B level Automotive light duty Diesel Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
We have been in business for 35+ years and looking for the best and brightest.
We currently have 3 Master Techs, and one lube Tech, each person hits 40 hr+, being book out 5-7 days, we have plenty of work.
With 10 two post lifts, an alignment rack and a Dyno, we are setup to handle just about any job. We just need you!
Shop hours of operation are Monday - Friday 7:30-6
Tech hours are M - F 8-5, 7:30 - 6 if you wish
We are closed on weekends for family and personal recharge time!
- 401K, and Company Stock Options
- Positive work environment
- 20 Yr Diesel Tech as your leader
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Inspect and test vehicles for necessary repairs
- Work well with others
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, diesel or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Valid Colorado Driver's Licence
- Clean driving record
- Must have own set of tools
- Diesel Experience is a plus
- Mustang Dyno knowledge a plus
Please send all resumes to [email protected] or call the shop to set an interview.