Fifth Gear Auto Service Inc. is owned and operated by Andy Eberstadt who started this business in 1982 in a small 3 bay shop located in Northglenn.
After relocating his shop several times to grow with his increasing customer base, Andy decided to locate 5th GearAutomotive in his totally new from-the-ground-up auto service structure in early 2001. Andy's passion has always been to serve vehicle owners who value quality and integrity. His business philosophy is founded on the principles of honest pay for honest work.
5th Gear Automotive exceeds customer expectations because our employees are dedicated to accurate, timely and complete service and repair.
We use state-of-the-industry information with on-line computerized access to the latest information, manufacturer bulletins, and diagnostic expertise to supplement our own extensive training, experience and commitment to excellence. As modern vehicles become more complex and program driven, we acquire new training and tools to stay current on the knowledge required to diagnose and service any vehicle we accept for service.
Employing ASE Certified technicians, electronic diagnostic equipment, knowledge, skills and expertise for domestic and foreign models. Computer access to industry-wide information on every make and model vehicle we service.
5th Gear Automotive Features:
- Mustang 1100 Chassis dynamometer testing
- State-of-the-Industry computer diagnostics & support software
- 10 full service bays
- Licensed Colorado Diesel Emissions Testing station
- Factory dealer scan tools and equipment
- Auto Logic for European cars
- ASE Certified Technicians
- BOSCH service center
- AAA pproved auto repair center
- NAPA AutoCare center
- Automotive Service Association of Colorado member
- competitive pricing to dealers and other repair facilities